Full-mouth reconstruction is a comprehensive dental treatment designed to restore your smile when it has been compromised by severe injury, damage or decay. This multifaceted approach involves the restoration of numerous or all of the teeth within the mouth, addressing a wide range of dental issues.
Common dental issues that may warrant full-mouth reconstruction include chipped or broken teeth, cracked or fractured teeth, tooth decay, periodontal disease (gum disease), missing teeth, infection, and dental injuries or trauma.
A personalized consultation with our experienced dental team is essential for determining the best combination of treatments to achieve your oral health and aesthetic goals. The primary objective of full-mouth reconstruction is to restore the health, function and visual appeal of your smile. When you visit Grove Dental Center, our experienced dentists will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth and mouth to determine the exact state of your oral health and the extent of the damage before creating a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Your full-mouth reconstruction plan may incorporate various dental treatments, including:
- Dental Bonding: Repairing minor imperfections or gaps in teeth.
- Dental Bridges: Replacing missing teeth with artificial teeth anchored to adjacent natural teeth.
- Dental Crowns: Protecting and reinforcing weakened or damaged teeth.
- Dental Fillings: Treating cavities and restoring tooth structure.
- Dental Implants: Replacing missing teeth with durable, natural-looking prosthetics.
- Dental Inlays or Onlays: Restoring damaged or decayed teeth with precision.
- Dental Veneers: Enhancing the appearance of teeth with cosmetic imperfections.
- Dentures (Complete or Partial): Replacing multiple missing teeth with removable prosthetics.
- Periodontal (Gum) Treatment: Addressing gum disease to ensure a stable foundation for your teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment: Saving infected or damaged teeth from extraction.
- Tooth Extraction: Removing severely damaged or non-restorable teeth.
To learn more about full-mouth reconstruction in Jersey City, New Jersey, and to schedule your appointment with Dr. Sushma Halthore, Dr. Rashi or Dr. Milena Narsesyan, please contact our office today at 201-200-0222. We are committed to enhancing your smile’s health and appearance, ensuring you regain confidence in your dental wellness. Reach out soon — we are eager to provide you with the care your smile deserves.